It is said that,
“Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment.” -Baltasar Gracian, Spanish Philosopher
Indeed, assignments add to our overall growth and development. Though we critique writing assignments throughout our life, they do enhance our knowledge and make us more professional with time. Considering its undeniable importance, there is no harm in seeking assignment help from professionals in writing well-versed content and making it presentable.
An assignment does no good to anyone if it is poorly researched. Similarly, even a good piece of assignment is a waste if it is not well-formatted. Thus, writing an assignment and formatting it, are necessary if you wish to score good marks in your assignments.
Most of the universities also judge the quality of the assignment based on its presentation. So, if you leave no stone unturned while writing an assignment, you can also spare some time to format it.
Here’s the checklist you must follow while formatting your assignment to make it look presentable.
Tips shared by online assignment helpers-
- Check the formatting of content and layout of the page
- Use word count indicator
- APA referencing
- Consider a writing style
- Grammar and spelling check
- Before you format or even start writing your assignment, make sure you follow all the guidelines to format it. Else, it could be a stress to format it later from the start.
- Contact your professor to get the guidelines and understand how they expect you to deliver the work.
- Follow the guidelines exactly to avoid last moment changes.
What are the acceptable font styles?
Online assignment helpers make sure that the assignment delivered looks completely professional. They stick with professional fonts like Time New Roman, Calibre, or Arial, which are standard fonts. These font styles are easy to read and less cursive. Therefore, it is advised that any of these fonts are used throughout while writing the assignment.
To make your assignment easy to read, the acceptable font size is 11 or 12 pts excluding the headings.
Right spacing mandatory
Another thing that makes your content readable is the space between the lines. We don’t want the lines to overlap each other or be placed at a lot of distance because it looks messy. Therefore, check your university assignment guidelines to know how much spacing they want. You can also connect with online assignment helpers to help you with line spacing.
- If not mentioned, you should use 1.5 spacing and double spacing or double spacing when asked.
- Leave a blank line after every paragraph.
- Start a new topic from a new page.
Note: Do not try to justify your assignment every time as at times it can make your assignment look messier by leaving huge gaps between the words. In such a situation, try to justify the content to left align.
Keep an engaging Title
A title page creates a whole new image in the reader’s mind. It contains enough information about the writeup which compels the readers to read it further.
Here’s how you can make it attractive and informative at the same time.
Writing Title page in APA format-
- Article title.
- Author’s name.
- Author’s school or institutional affiliation.
- Running head (not required for student papers)
- Page number.
Checklist to finalize your Title page-
- Check if your page consists of a title, name of the person submitting the assignment, your institutional affiliation, a running head (not required if it’s a student paper), and a page number?
- Check if your title is clear and concise.
- Your title must be able to specify what the paper is about.
- Check that all the elements of the title page are in the centre of the page and properly spaced, place one below the other.
Highlight your headings
Headings tell the whole story in a short span of time.
It gives a clear idea about the content written in the paragraph. So, the reader can identify whether it is worth reading or not. Thus, headings are a key to engage the readers at first glance.
Here’s what you must keep in mind-
- It must be catchy as well as concise
- Must consist of subheadings
- Must be informative yet intriguing
- Keep them bold and highlighting
Number all the figures
Students feel lucky to have assignment help as they need to remember the simplest things while formatting their assignment. Like formatting and numbering the figures used in the assignment.
- All the figures or tables used in the assignment must be properly labelled.
- The format to number them is as follows: Figure 1, Figure 2, Table 1, Table 2, and so on.
- All the captions are placed below the figure or table and not above them.
This page consists of all the references taken into account while writing the assignment. In case any point is not clearly stated in the assignment or doubtful, the readers can refer to the references given in the reference list.
Appendices consist of the extra information that a reader must know to understand the writeup properly. Such as abbreviations, other books on the subject, references, and citations.
Name the Appendices as Appendix or Appendix A, Appendix B… and so on, depending on how many pages you have.
Start writing each appendix from a new page. If there are more than one, write them on separate pages.
Don’t forget the headers and footers
The headers and footers on every page must include the necessary information given below-
- Write your name, (last name first and then first name).
- Student number.
- Give your course number as well.
- Assignment number.
- And the page number.
In case any page is misplaced, it can be placed back to the assignment where it belongs.
Additional Pointers You Can Not Afford To Miss:
- An assignment is always written with black colour on white background.
- An assignment must be saved in file formats such as .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx.
- Use of HTML, .ppt, .pdf or zip file is not ideal or easily acceptable by the universities.
In the Nutshell:
It is not a tough job to format an assignment from the start, it is just time taking and requires a lot of patience. If you wish to submit an assignment with perfect, online assignment helpers are here to help you. They will format an assignment for you according to the specified guidelines. In addition to the formatting, they also take charge to deliver unique content for the assignments before the deadline. So, you can submit it without any stress.
Best Economics Research papers topics for students